TOP > Visit
- Dates and time: March 24(Wed)-26(Fri) | 10:00-17:00(Fri 16:30)
- Admission fee: KRW 5,000
(Those who have preregistered or have invitations can enter free of charge)
- To enter:
1. Pre-registered: submit the printed confirmation email to the registration desk > retrieve badge > enter hall
2. With invitations: register > submit the registration form with the invitation flyer to the badge pick-up desk > retrieve badge > enter hall
3. Without invitations: buy a ticket > register > submit the registration form with the ticket to the badge pick-up desk > retrieve badge > enter hall
1. The general public (including college students) may only enter the show from 12:00 on Friday, March 26.
2. Middle and high school students will be strictly restricted from entry.
3. For group visitors more than 40 people, you will need to submit a list of visitors after contacting the organizer in advance.
You can have access to visitor page upon completing pre-registration.
You can pre-schedule business meetings with exhibitors after then.
If you want to see the exhibitors for the 2020 show, click on the button below.
If you want to see the floorplan for the previous show, click on the button below.
Check out our official YouTube channel for educational video clips from the 2020 exhibitors.
Please be informed that the online seminars can be watched at any time.
If you want the seminar materials, then please contact the organizer.